Packaging which is strong,attractive and perfect: the special design of the forming box, optimum calendarand rollers for film transfer and the positioning of components combine to givea machine which wraps products perfectly, producing accurate, crease freeseals.
High flexibility and quick sizechange: the Hurricane can wrap a wide range of regularly shaped, solid productsfrom the food, stationery, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors. It is notnecessary to change any mechanical parts in order to adjust the set-up, this isdone by using two hand-wheels which carry out immediate adjustments to the packlength and the speed of the sealing crimpers.
Heat-sealable materials: special technical solutions have been applied whichenable the Hurricane to use heat-sealable materials such as laminated or bondedpolypropylene, polyethylene (Poly version), micro-perforated and shrink-wrapmaterials.
Packages products in the foodstuffssector, the cosmetics sector, the pharmaceutical sector and the stationerysector.
- Conforms to EEC standards.
- 2 M long infeed conveyor belt with quick-release and interchangeable pushers.
- 2 hand wheels with numerical reference system for adjusting pack length and crimper speed.
- Forming box with adjustable height and width for different size products.
- 3 sets of wheels for longitudinal sealing: the first draws the wrapping material, the
second seals the material and the third folds the flap.
- Self-centering reel holder with brake.
- 600 mm long motorized discharge conveyor.
- All product contact parts are built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Carbon steel frame, standard colour white RAL 9010 or AISI 304 stainless steel version.