Description: FOX FPS400H Wrapper
The Fox FPS400H is a high profile semi-automatic wrapper that can wrap up to 40 loads per hour. It can handle pallets that weigh under 5000 pounds, and measure 55" wide, by 55" long, by 82" tall, or smaller. This model is the perfect answer for facilities that are loading pallets with a forklift and looking to improve efficiencies over hand wrapping. Comes with a triple beam photo eye to detect the top of your loads, even when the top portion of the load is uneven.
A remote start and stop controller is also available, which allows your warehouse staff to start and stop loads without ever getting off of the forklift.
- PLC (Programmable Logic Control)
- Full color 7” touch screen display by DELTA (providing function control viewing)
- DELTA 1 HP AC VFD’s
- Variable Turntable Speed 0-15 RPM
- Variable Film Carriage Speed Up/Down Control
- Separate Top/Bottom Wrap Selectors 1-9
- Separate Film Height Selector 1-9"
- Flush Mounted Control Panel (built into tower)
- Cycle Counter
- Manual Carriage Raise/Lower Control
- Turntable Jog with Auto Home Alignment
- Large Emergency push button power On/Off
- Switch with indicator light
- Start Cycle Push Button
- 3 different onboard wrap programs
- All circuits protected by fuses (easy access)